Engineering and project planning
We never cut corners with our projects!
No matter how diverse, all of our projects are completed to the highest standards.
Our experts support you with their specialist knowledge, from initial discussions to the final commissioning – and beyond!
- Planning, project planning and project management
- Interface definitions
- Scheduling and coordination
- Construction management and coordination
- Engineering and implementation
- Logistics and transport transactions
Secure an advantage with innovation!
We support you from the initial idea to the completed production process. We offer comprehensive advice and expertise tailored to your industry and processes.
With the conceptual design of a plant, we consider all relevant influencing factors at every stage of the process, including the initial enquiry, development, turnkey delivery and commissioning.
- Cost estimate/budget
- Concept development
- Feasibility studies
- Technology procurement
- Safety technology and environmental protection
- Economic assessment
A solid basis for a realistic cost assessment
Basic engineering entails the design and description of the plant based on specific customer requirements in order to estimate necessary investment for turnkey system construction and to begin immediately with implementation planning in detailed engineering.
- Plant and safety concept
- Process description
- Energy balances
- Invitations to bid and tender documentation
- Actuator/sensor specifications
- Plant layout and installation plans (2D and 3D)
- Permit documents
- Cost projections and schedules
- Project proposal and detailed planning for low-voltage networks
Extensive expertise in execution
Once the basic engineering stage is complete, detailed planning begins. The actuators and sensors integrated in the plant are accurately designed and costed. Processes and procedures are precisely defined. The planning and construction processes are scheduled.
By planning and entering plant parameters, logic sequences and process models, we breathe functional life into your plants – in line with your individual requirements and specifications.
- Concept development and calls for tenders
- Drafting of detailed specification sheet
- Data transfer, plausibility check
- Programming of control systems and visualisation
- Integration of third-party components into the plant
- Calculations (network calculation, load flow and short circuit calculations)
- Protection and earthing concepts
- Planning, project planning, project management
- Creation of e-documentation
We prepare documentation such as schematic and wiring diagrams, terminal lists, equipment lists, cable lists and network overviews – depending on what you need – using various CAD systems:
- EPLAN® P8
Control cabinet production
The complete range of services offered by ESA includes control cabinet production as an essential area.